|Powers & Abilties|
|“||Yeah, yeah. I don't need Potion 101. Come tomorrow, I'll be the one throwing out fire everywhere.||”|
— Kristen to Amelia.
Kristen Clark is one of the female leads, character, and protaginist in The Coven series. She is the only daughter and child of Ian and Jane Clark born in Meadow Wood, part of one of the Founding Families. Kristen is a witch and part of the powerful Bonum Coven. She is best friends with Ethan and previously, Claire, until she was killed.
Kristen can be mean and very sarcastic like Jeric, but she can be very nice, caring and protective for the ones she love like Ethan. Kris is strong, detremined, fierce, and can have a short temper. While she had a
This character is a member of the Clark Family.
After the death of Claire, Kristen was extremely devasted
Powers and Abilties
- Telepathy - Ability to hears thoughts of others as well as plant thoughts and ideas into theirs. Hers is limited to the Bonum Coven.
- Augmentation - Ability to strengthen's ones power. When the coven is together, they are each more powerful and strengthen one another.
- High Resistance - Ability to survive attacks and be more durable. When the coven is together, they can survive more attacks easily than as in individuals.
(While Kristen is not a Dark Witch, she has the ability to practice the two Dark Ones).
Adflicto Potion - Like other supernatural beings, he and his powers become weak depending on how much is consumed or touched and how powerful she is.
Overuse of Magic - Some witches aren't powerful enough to channel a great amount of power at once or for a long period of time. This will weaken them momentarily, but if they're overexhausted, it can lead to death.
Mortality - Witches that are alive can also die from natural causes and deaths that humans face as they are not invincible. However, Kristen is more durable and resistant.
- She is on the cover of the fifth book, The Primas.
- Kristen drives a silver car.